skip to main | skip to sidebar
8076797a65061309951a296ef6cda59442bf6c0c7083bbcbbb

Pages

  • Home

Maribel's Kitchen

The heart & soul in the house. The place where I learned not just cooking but also baking and decorating cake.

Bridal Shower Naughty Cake

21:42 | Publish by bhelle

Bridal Shower Naughty Cake for Greta Francisco



LOL! I really do not want to make a naughty cake however my friends requested it for our friend Greta for her surprised bridal shower.

I made this cake out from the sight of my children but they saw it when they got up in the morning and to their surprised, my eldest son asked what is that white on top? I replied, that was only a decoration like a flower. Then, my daughter told me that Greta will be mad at me why I made a penis on top of her cake. She said, that is bad mommy! lolz...


  


Labels: Bridal shower cake, Naughty Cake 0 comments
0 Responses

« Newer Post Older Post »
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I heart FeedBurner

New Sweet Arts

New Sweet Arts
Spiderman theme cake
Propellerads

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (16)
    • ▼  August (16)
      • My friendship cake
      • Mango Cheese Cake
      • Got an Oder
      • Roasted Pork Belly Pinoy Style
      • Halloween Cake
      • Finding Nemo Birthday Cake
      • Flower Birthday Cake
      • Computer Theme Cake
      • Bridal Shower Naughty Cake
      • Basket Weave Birthday Cake
      • Birthday and Baptism Frozen Cake
      • Aquarium Birthday Cake
      • Chrysanthemum Cupcake
      • Flower Cupcakes
      • Eggrolls... So Yummy
      • Chrysanthemum flower cake design

Captain America Theme Cake

Captain America Theme Cake

Labels

  • Aquarium birthday cake
  • baptism cake
  • basket weave design
  • birthday cake
  • Bridal shower cake
  • cake
  • computer cake
  • Cooking
  • cupcakes
  • Eggrolls
  • finding nemo birthday cake
  • flower cake
  • Halloween Cake
  • lechon
  • Lutong Pinoy
  • My friendship cake
  • Naughty Cake

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
bhelle
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Got an Oder
    The best feelings, wehhh!!! Got an order... I know this was a late post, what? no... I had posted this last year in my previous blo...
  • Finding Nemo Birthday Cake
    This Finding Nemo theme birthday cake was baked and decorated by myself. I never thought I could make this amazingly beautiful cake. Th...
  • Halloween Cake
    This cake was our Halloween cake.  My first ever made cake for Halloween. The cake itself has three colored chocolate, cream cheese w...

My Blog List

  • Life is an Adventure
    Interracial Marriage Mixed-Race Marriage - Even though mixed race is already accepted nowadays there are a still a lot of people who doesn’t accept the reality that love is color blind. Most indirec...
  • Early Childhood Education
    THE SENSE OF TOUCH - LESSON PLAN THE SENSE OF TOUCH Science Lesson for 4 to 5 years old Objective: After the lesson, the children will be able to feel things into their skin ...
  • Cash Blog 101: Traffic Exchange
    MonkyTalk Make money easy - MonkyTalk is a social media most likely Facebook, you can post anything like pictures, videos and blog yet you get paid for by doing it. Actually, I just ...
  • All Time Favorite Shows | My favorite shows
    -

Total Pageviews

Copyright (c) 2010 Maribel's Kitchen. Design by Template Lite
Download Blogger Templates And Directory Submission. maribel janohan @ 2016