|
It was requested by my daughter to bake her
favorite Mochacake with the chrysanthemum flower on
top. This was 6 inches by 3 inches. This design was part of my practice in
decorating cake. It was a little bit tricky in holding the icing bag and in
applying the pressure on it. However, if we have patience and determined to
pursue nothing is really impossible. Just trust in yourself that you could do
it.
Decorating cake before was just a dream and I
thought, it will remained as part of my fantasy. Yes! I am a dreamer. I dreamed
to bake and decorate cake particularly icing flowers and this was it! This was
one of my cute and simple flower design.
Thanks to my daughter who believes
that I have the ability to learn new things. My daughter is one of my biggest
fan who always trust and think that everything in this world is always
possible.
So far, it was another best practice. My daughter
was really ecstatic with the outcome. She told me that it was like a real
flower. I really love how she reacted, LOL!
Thank
you for visiting and have a great day!




