skip to main | skip to sidebar
8076797a65061309951a296ef6cda59442bf6c0c7083bbcbbb

Pages

  • Home

Maribel's Kitchen

The heart & soul in the house. The place where I learned not just cooking but also baking and decorating cake.

My friendship cake

14:28 | Publish by bhelle


This cake was made on the day when my friends and I had gatherings. It was also the day when my friend Rick and his girlfriend announced that they are going to get married this coming November 8 of this year.

This is also the first time that they taste my newly found way of making icing and the filling I put in the cake. I was so happy with the comments I received from my friends.

LOL... I named this cake as a friendship cake... even though, this was done in a hurry but I baked and decorated it with all my heart.


Labels: birthday cake, flower cake, My friendship cake 0 comments
0 Responses

Older Post »
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I heart FeedBurner

New Sweet Arts

New Sweet Arts
Spiderman theme cake
Propellerads

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (16)
    • ▼  August (16)
      • My friendship cake
      • Mango Cheese Cake
      • Got an Oder
      • Roasted Pork Belly Pinoy Style
      • Halloween Cake
      • Finding Nemo Birthday Cake
      • Flower Birthday Cake
      • Computer Theme Cake
      • Bridal Shower Naughty Cake
      • Basket Weave Birthday Cake
      • Birthday and Baptism Frozen Cake
      • Aquarium Birthday Cake
      • Chrysanthemum Cupcake
      • Flower Cupcakes
      • Eggrolls... So Yummy
      • Chrysanthemum flower cake design

Captain America Theme Cake

Captain America Theme Cake

Labels

  • Aquarium birthday cake
  • baptism cake
  • basket weave design
  • birthday cake
  • Bridal shower cake
  • cake
  • computer cake
  • Cooking
  • cupcakes
  • Eggrolls
  • finding nemo birthday cake
  • flower cake
  • Halloween Cake
  • lechon
  • Lutong Pinoy
  • My friendship cake
  • Naughty Cake

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
bhelle
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Got an Oder
    The best feelings, wehhh!!! Got an order... I know this was a late post, what? no... I had posted this last year in my previous blo...
  • Finding Nemo Birthday Cake
    This Finding Nemo theme birthday cake was baked and decorated by myself. I never thought I could make this amazingly beautiful cake. Th...
  • Halloween Cake
    This cake was our Halloween cake.  My first ever made cake for Halloween. The cake itself has three colored chocolate, cream cheese w...

My Blog List

  • Life is an Adventure
    Interracial Marriage Mixed-Race Marriage - Even though mixed race is already accepted nowadays there are a still a lot of people who doesn’t accept the reality that love is color blind. Most indirec...
  • Early Childhood Education
    THE SENSE OF TOUCH - LESSON PLAN THE SENSE OF TOUCH Science Lesson for 4 to 5 years old Objective: After the lesson, the children will be able to feel things into their skin ...
  • Cash Blog 101: Traffic Exchange
    MonkyTalk Make money easy - MonkyTalk is a social media most likely Facebook, you can post anything like pictures, videos and blog yet you get paid for by doing it. Actually, I just ...
  • All Time Favorite Shows | My favorite shows
    -

Total Pageviews

Copyright (c) 2010 Maribel's Kitchen. Design by Template Lite
Download Blogger Templates And Directory Submission. maribel janohan @ 2016