|
Making buttercream icing roses as a decorating for
cakes or cupcakes is not that difficult. You must be creative, in my case as a
beginner I made a lot of bobos, what I mean is that I made mistakes every time
sometimes I forgot to turn the nail and sometimes the foundation of the rose is
not high to achieve a nice looking rose.
I enjoyed every moment of doing
decorating cupcakes. This hobby became one of my stress reliever.
I also tried to make flowers from Royal Icing for another batch of cupcakes I baked that day.
I made these flowers
three days in advance prior for decorating in order to achieve the desired hardness of the flower.
I found it is more easier to decorate cupcakes than cakes maybe because the cupcakes are smaller than the cake. However, they are both the
same in terms of applying creativity and patience.




